Subject: Re: GLOW and FIELD RENDERING QUESTION
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 18:56:55 -0400

In a message dated 95-10-27 16:02:26 EDT, you write:

>TIP: When using 1 frame dissolves, Make sure to use Linear on the last 
>key (the 100% dissolved key) THis tells LW to treat it as a single frame 
>and you won't get the half dissolved or in the case of motion blur, the 
>partial dissolves (I know this works for motion blur and I think it does 
>for FR also....)

Also, If you have two key frames right next to each other, LW will
automatically lineary spline them. So you won't have to set spines to linear,
it will do it for you because there is no time between frames for any spline
motion other than a linear motion.

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging
214-420-6815

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]